If you have 10 books (or more) to recommend to a seeker, what would you recommend ?
My list :
1). "I am That" by Nisargadatta Maharaj and If interested, all his books.
2). "Awaken to the dream" by Leo Hartong
3). "The ascent of mount Carmel" by Saint John of the Cross and If interested, all his books.
4). "The Courage to Stand Alone" by U.G.Krishnamurti and If interested, all his books.
5). "De l'abandon" by Eric Baret and If interested, all his books.
6). "In the Heart of the Moment: suddenly joy" by Jean Bouchart d'Orval. Only this book of him pleased me ...
7). "Freedom from the known" by Jiddu Krishnamurthi and If interested, all his books.
So here is my list:
1. I am That by Nisargadatta Maharaj and all his other books
2. Master of Self Realization by Siddharameshwar Maharaj
3. Amrut Laya: The Stateless State by Siddharameshwar Maharaj
4. Cutting through Spiritual Materialism by Chögyam Trungpa
5. Zen Mind, Beginner's Mind by Shunryu Suzuki
6. Be as You Are (Ramana Maharshi) by David Godman
7. In Search of The Miraculous by P. D. Ouspensky
8. Spiritual Enlightenment: The Damnedest Thing by Jed McKenna and all his other books
9. The Way of Liberation: A Practical Guide to Spiritual Enlightenment by Adyshanti
10. The Concise Yoga Vasistha by Swami Venkatesananda